Amaya Sales UK have launched a new platform branded “Passion to Profit” to help new start businesses and entrepreneurial people learn more about the huge benefits of entering into the personalisation market, both for garments and other products.
“New businesses come to us every day and the one thing we find is we are giving them snippets of advice and help on an ad hoc basis, not just about the equipment and products we sell. It might be about business insurance, marketing, or fulfilment systems. Suddenly it made sense to package it all up into a format that will give the newbies to this industry a more structured and constructive offering” said Charlotte Darling.
The new idea kicks off in September with an organised event on Tuesday 12th September. The event is sponsored by Oki so will be featuring the wide variety of products that can be produced using the White Toner technology along with Forever Transfer Papers.
Included on the day will be:
- A detailed introduction about Personalisation and the opportunities within it, presented by Amaya.
- A marketing speaker focusing on social media, including developing an effective strategy, building an audience and community, and leveraging your content.
- A Q&A session about finance and other business topics.
- Hear from Pencarrie, about their latest products and what’s new.
- Hands on practical workshop with the white toner technology.
- Demonstrations of all our personalisation equipment.
“We have tried to put together a variety of content that will educate people looking to get started into this market. That said, when I reflect on it, there really is a benefit on the day to existing people within this industry, whether in print or embroidery, certainly those who started out within the last couple of years. Our marketing speaker, Charlotte Left of Social Marmalade, alone is worth coming to listen to learn more about how to promote your brand on the social platforms.”
Details of the event are as follows:
- Date: Tuesday 12th September
- Time: 10am to 4pm
- Venue: 400-450 Nest Business Park, Martin Road, Havant, PO9 5TL
Attendance is free, but spaces are limited so to register and learn more about this event please visit: