Master screen printer and educator, Douglas Grigar, is returning to the UK to to lead a series of screen printing classes hosted by Dalesway Print Technology.
Several new classes, which will taught for the first time in the UK, have been added to the programme which begins on July 1.
- July 1 – Vector Artwork Essentials For Garment Screen Printers (one day workshop).
- July 2 – Baxter Method | Simulated Spot Process Artwork Generation For Garments (one day workshop).
- July 3 – Introduction to Four Colour Process Screen Printing (one day workshop).
- July 4 to 6 – A – Z Screen Printing Course (a three-day intensive training class).
- July 8 – Advanced Screen Making (one day workshop).
Zuzette Stocking of Dalesway, said: “The sessions have been arranged so that customers can do the various classes in succession so to speak to and benefit from the huge opportunity to learn even more from Doug.”
The classes will take place at Dalesway’s HQ in Barnoldswick. Availability is limited, so enquire early to avoid disappointment.
For more information or to book visit www.dalesway.co.uk