An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a driven and ambitious sales professional to join Bubble Customised Clothing; a high growth company in the print, embroidery, workwear and uniform industry that has recently received significant investment. Bubble works across a number of industries including workwear and PPE, school uniform, hospitality and catering, leisure and retail, promotional and corporatewear. Existing clients include the likes of Disney, O2 and John Lewis.
Bubble is looking for an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who can come in and as well as doing the hard yards in terms of generating sales, can see the opportunity to stamp their authority on the newly formed sales division and work directly with the managing and commercial director to implement
Bubble’s sales strategy, grow the business and ultimately manage a sales term in the future.
It is essential that the candidate is experienced in the print, embroidery, workwear or corporatewear market and ideally they would have a database of their own business they could potentially bring with them with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
Overview of the role
- Responsible for the businesses sales across the whole of the UK.
- You will be responsible for generating your own sales leads, as well as dealing with incoming enquiries.
- Managing existing accounts where there is opportunity for these to grow and develop into increased sales.
- Ensuring Bubble’s CRM system is kept up to date with opportunities and activities and using this to forecast upcoming sales.
- Work with Bubble’s marketing exec to provide feedback on target markets and provide input to planned marketing activities.
- It is planned that on achieving Bubble’s targets for 2019 you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of a small team of sales representatives and then take responsibility for the day to day management of this team.
The role is largely field based, so the right candidate can be located anywhere across the UK, however there will be a requirement to work from Bubble’s head office in Warrington one day a week. On offer for the right candidate is an attractive package that includes a competitive basic salary, commission structure, car allowance, 20 days holiday and your birthday as a paid holiday.
To apply for the role please email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.